Information on things you’ll see in this video:
- The yarn I used on my finished blue mitts is Alpha B, Single Silk B, in color Crater Lake.
- The yarn I used on my finished dark purple mitts is Alpha B, Single B, in color Marionberry Coulis.
- Alpha B yarn is available at Knit Purl.
- The double-pointed needles I’m using are Knitter’s Pride Bamboo.
- The ball-chain stitch markers I use are from RyCrafty on Etsy.
- The green yarn I used for demonstration is Cascade 200 – color name unknown!
- The sweater I’m wearing (not my design) is this pattern, knit in a discontinued cotton yarn.
- The nail polish I’m wearing is Julep, color Sushmita.
My name is Staci. I’m a Master Knitter, and have been knitting for over 35 years. It's my passion.
I am a knitwear designer and knitting teacher. I combine these skills to create patterns with video tutorials that ease knitters into advanced techniques, such as socks, sweaters, cables, and colorwork knitting. Additionally, I teach knitting classes at various locations in the greater Austin, TX area.
On Verypink.com you’ll find my blog, links to my knitting patterns, as well as technique and tutorial videos. All of my videos are shot and produced by Parker at TinyCourage.com.
Besides knitting, I enjoy spending time with my three Basenjis - Ike, Abe, and Tippy. I also like to put the needles down for a while to watch a baseball game, or to get out for a nice run.
If you have any questions while knitting through this pattern, you can reach me at [email protected]
"Learning to knit mittens was a breeze with Staci guiding me. "
- Shirley from Buffalo, NY